Alexie T. Greatfield

Age du personnage : 33

Who am I?
Je suis: Veuve
Relations:
Song:

MessageSujet: Les p"tits liens d'Alexie   Ven 19 Aoû - 11:39

Howard Stone
Ami D'enfance - Friday night beneath the stars, in a field behind your yard, you and I are paintin' pictures in the sky. And sometimes we don't say a thing; just listen to the crickets sing. Everything I need is right here by my side. And I know everything about you I don't wanna live without you.I'm only up when you're not down. Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do.
Well you drive me crazy half the time; the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true. And I'm only me when I'm with you. Just a small town boy and girl livin' in a crazy world. Tryin' to figure out what is and isn't true.
And I don't try to hide my tears. The secrets or my deepest fears. Through it all nobody gets me like you do. And you know everything about me. You say that you can't live without me.
© bangerz

Atticus Fetch
Défunt petit ami Well, it's good to hear your voice I hope you're doing fine And if you ever wonder, I'm lonely here at night I'm lost here in this moment and time keeps slipping by And if I could have just one wish I'd have you by my side Oh, oh I miss you Oh, oh I need you And I love you more than I did before And if today I don't see your face Nothing's changed, no one can take your place It gets harder everyday Say you love me more than you did before And I'm sorry it's this way But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay
© bangerz

Daniele Ricci
L'Ange gardien-
© bangerz

Jake Snyder
A Venir
© bangerz

Jordan Keller
Le Sauveur-
© bangerz

lyrics/name.
this is where all of your shipper/request info will go!!
© bangerz

Note à moi même:

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Les p"tits liens d'Alexie

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1