Voir le deal

Partagez

Les p"tits liens d'Alexie

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

Les p"tits liens d'Alexie Empty
MessageSujet: Les p"tits liens d'Alexie   Les p"tits liens d'Alexie I_icon_minitimeVen 19 Aoû - 11:39

Girls/boys
[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]
Howard Stone
Childhood → So no one told you life was gonna be this way Your job's a joke, you're broke Your love life's D.O.A It's like you're always stuck in second gear When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month Or even your year, but I'll be there for you (When the rain starts to pour) I'll be there for you (Like I've been there before) I'll be there for you ('Cause you're there for me too)
Atticus Fetch
Défunt petit-ami→Well, it's good to hear your voice I hope you're doing fine And if you ever wonder, I'm lonely here at night I'm lost here in this moment and time keeps slipping by And if I could have just one wish I'd have you by my side Oh, oh I miss you Oh, oh I need you And I love you more than I did before And if today I don't see your face Nothing's changed, no one can take your place It gets harder everyday Say you love me more than you did before And I'm sorry it's this way But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay...
Hank North
My Shield →When we were young We were the ones
The kings and queens Oh yeah we ruled the world We smoked cigarettes Man no regrets, we're still that
Daniele Ricci
Ange Gardien → You've got a friend in me You've got a friend in me When the road looks rough ahead And you're miles and miles From your nice warm bed You just remember what your old pal said Boy, you've got a friend in me Yeah, you've got a friend in me
Jake Snyder
Press Friend→When you're the best of friends Having so much fun together You're not even aware you're such a funny pair You're the best of friends Life's a happy game You could clown round forever Neither one of you see's your natural bondaries Life's one happy game If only the world wouldn't get in your way If only people would just let you play They'd say you're both being fools You're breaking all the rules They can't understand The magic of your
wonderland When you're the best of friends Sharing all that you discover When these moments have passed Will that friendship last
Who can't say there's a way Oh, I hope I hope it never ends 'Cause you're the best of friends
Jordan Keller
Love  → There's something sweet and almost kind But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined And now he's dear and so unsure I wonder why I didn't see it there before...
Sonny Osborn
Past → It's cool we're just friends We walked the halls at school We knew it' was casual It's cool we're just...I don't want to lead you on no But the truth is I've grown fond Yeah Everyone knows it's meant to be Falling in love, just you and me Till the end of time Till I'm on her mind It  happened
I've been making lots of plans Like a picket fence and a rose garden But it's cool cause we're just friends now.

Mackenzie Stone
Protégée →Oh, I believe there are Angels Among Us,Sent down to us from somewhere up above.They come to you and me in our darkest hours To show us how to live To teach us how to give To guide us with a light of love. When life held troubled times And had me down on my knees There's always been someone To come along and comfort me A kind word from a stranger To lend a helping hand A phone call from a friend Just to say I understand Now ain't it kind of funny At the dark end of the road Someone light the way with just a single ray of hope

Codage par Emi Burton

Dernière édition par Alexie T. Greatfield le Dim 19 Aoû - 15:42, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les p"tits liens d'Alexie   Les p"tits liens d'Alexie I_icon_minitimeVen 4 Aoû - 19:57

MAJ faite! Very Happy
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les p"tits liens d'Alexie   Les p"tits liens d'Alexie I_icon_minitimeDim 19 Aoû - 15:42

MAJ le 19/08/2018
Bailey North
Bailey North

Who Am I?
Je suis: Une folle attachante
Song: The Night We Met

MessageSujet: Re: Les p"tits liens d'Alexie   Les p"tits liens d'Alexie I_icon_minitimeDim 19 Aoû - 18:58

Je ne suis pas là ! Les p"tits liens d'Alexie 745277590

Your Hand In Mine Marching To The Beat Of The Storm [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] Demi Lovato
Anonymous
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Les p"tits liens d'Alexie   Les p"tits liens d'Alexie I_icon_minitimeDim 19 Aoû - 19:17

OMG je t'ai oublié...Faut pas m'en vouloir, j'oublies toujours des gens x)
Bailey North
Bailey North

Who Am I?
Je suis: Une folle attachante
Song: The Night We Met

MessageSujet: Re: Les p"tits liens d'Alexie   Les p"tits liens d'Alexie I_icon_minitimeDim 19 Aoû - 20:57

Les p"tits liens d'Alexie 4230414260

Je ne t'en veux pas Wink Les p"tits liens d'Alexie 2605817340

Your Hand In Mine Marching To The Beat Of The Storm [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image] Demi Lovato
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Les p"tits liens d'Alexie   Les p"tits liens d'Alexie I_icon_minitime

Page 1 sur 1

Les p"tits liens d'Alexie

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut